We know that all the people are connected to the internet via their mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and pc. Tech giants like Google are making that everyone will have easy access to the downloaded content, which therefore makes all these gadgets functional, entertaining as well as also enjoyable to use.
So, this is the reason what the Google play store is all about. It is the definitive, one-stop online shops that offer all the essential content which one could want or need. Most of the people do not believe that gift cards are just the next best thing in place of cash. Hence one can use them for whatever one wants to have it at the store.
Therefore, all these things come in handy whenever one needs them or wants to splurge. Also, keep in mind that Google play gift cards restrict underage user accounts from Google Wallet and free Google Play gift cards might be the only way for one’s munchkin to purchase any content.
What are the steps to redeem a Google Play Gift Card?
Here one will notice the following steps required to redeem a Google Play Gift Card which is therefore jotted down below:
- Firstly, open the Google Play Store app, which came pre-installed in one’s phone.
- Second, tap the three-line menu button in the topmost left corner of the screen.
- Tap redeem.
- After this insert the 16-digit code located under the Scratch to expose code strip on the back of the real gift card or in one’s digital gift card’s email.
- Again tap redeem
- Lastly, tap confirm to confirm the account that one wants to redeem the gift cards to.
After performing all these actions of redeeming the gift cards, one can use it for the apps, games, movies, TV shows, music, and books. However, the Google Play Store is way more diverse from the Google Store, where the Google Play Gift cards.
The wide range of benefits that one will get from the Google Play gift cards are as follows:
- a. Better prices
- b. Completely secure transactions
- c. Convenient Email delivery
- d. Hassle-free redemption which includes: 2 simple ways, they are One from a desktop computer and another from a Google Play Store App
- e. No tension of expiry date
Where can you get a Google Play gift card?
Though this is going to appear mysterious, the only retailer one can’t get Google Play Gift cards from the Google Play itself. So, we came to know that Google Play does not sell gift cards on its websites or through its app anymore.
Another essential reason for this is the gift cards are therefore bought from an authorized dealer where one can use the card whenever it is convenient for one to use. So most of the Google Play gift cards are sourced straight from the manufacturer and authorized sellers situated in the United States.